[asterisk-users] Directory app not working with realtime

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Wed Jul 30 14:59:55 CDT 2014

I just took a peak at that version of app_voicemail and the code definitely
reads from realtime.  I would suggest:

1) Posting your (password sanitized) configs to see if someone can spot a
problem

2) Running with debug and verbose messages enabled and checking the log for
helpful diagnostics describing why it isn't working.