[asterisk-users] TLS, STRP and ARA

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 08:35:19 CDT 2014

I have just answered my own questions and it's all fine.

transport will accept a value of tls and interpret it (you'll have to alter
the column definition if you're using an enum).

encryption column can be added and interpreted, here's the column defintion
I used.

alter table sip add column encryption enum ('yes','no') default 'no';

--

Ishfaq Malik
Department: VOIP Support