[asterisk-users] incoming calls fall into echo test mode

Michelle Dupuis mdupuis at ocg.ca
Sat Jul 19 09:55:11 CDT 2014

You might get a better response on the FreePBX forum.  (FreePBX adds pre-built dialplan elements onto standard asterisk.  This forum is more for Asterisk)

But some suggestions:

SSH to your PBX
enter the Asterisk CLI
set verbose to 10
Call into the problematic number
...and watch where the call is being misrouted in the dialplan