[asterisk-users] Simultaneous Ring

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 10:22:27 CDT 2014

On Friday 18 Jul 2014, Haley,Scott A wrote:
> That worked. I had to use the *two* underscores in the agi script where I
> was setting the values. Thanks.

Glad you got it working in the end!

I always like to use plenty of NoOp() statements to make sure the variables
I'm setting are correct, especially when it requires fiendish logic which has
to jump around between contexts and spawn channels.  If you are in the habit
of using "n" for "next" instead of explicit step numbers, so much the better,
as this means extraneous NoOp()s can easily be commented out or removed later.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .