[asterisk-users] Simultaneous Ring

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 09:15:04 CDT 2014

On Friday 18 Jul 2014, Haley,Scott A wrote:
> I have this working but I have one problem. I need to grab values from
> variables that I have set in the calling context to dial. How would I do
> that.

I think you need to prefix your variable names with *two* underscores, to make
them indefinitely heritable down the succession of channels.  If they are
prefixed with a single underscore, then they only get inherited *once*; so if
the child channel spawns a grandchild, then any _VARS it inherited from the
parent channel won't exist in the grandchild, but any __VARS will.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .