[asterisk-users] Simultaneous Ring

Haley,Scott A scott.haley at edwardjones.com
Thu Jul 17 06:56:51 CDT 2014

Thanks AJ, this sounds like what I need.

Thanks,
Scott Haley

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error,  immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.

For important additional information related to this email, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure. Edward
D. Jones & Co., L.P. d/b/a Edward Jones, 12555 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63131 © Edward Jones. All rights reserved.