[asterisk-users] Which GUI to query CDR when stored in radius ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:02:02 CDT 2014

Hello,

I've seen a couple a VoIP equipment (Patton) which store CDR data into
radius database.
As Asterisk is also capable of doing so, I'm wondering if it's worth
standardizing on it.

1. How can you query or build custom reports with CDR data in radius
database ?
Which tools do you use for that ?
I've seen some software like Daloradius "dealing with radius data" but,
from a quick glance, I've not seen anything specific for telephony.

2. Given radius expendability, shall I expect major differences between CDR
produced by equipment from different vendors ?

Regards