[asterisk-users] grp_lock error when compiling against pjproject

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Jan 28 07:29:44 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:40 AM, Ira <ira at extrasensory.com> wrote:

>  Hello Matthew,
>

> Monday, January 27, 2014, 1:49:44 PM, you wrote:
>

>  Do you have the exact error message that pjproject gave when you ran
> into this problem?
>
> I don't, but I guess I can reinstall the offending software to get it if
> you need it. It's documented on the bug list as I eventually found the
> using google.

 I'm including the asterisk-users mailing list on this reply, as there's no
reason to take this discussion off list.

I'm not sure what bug list you're referring to. However, the page on the
wiki that documents common errors and their appropriate correction [1]
attempts to provide the exact error message that users will see when they
encounter that situation. I'd be happy to update it with whatever error you
ran into, but to do so we need to know the exact messages. Alluding to
error messages without providing them usually leads to more confusion, not
less.

[1]
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Installing+pjproject#Installingpjproject-IssuesandWorkarounds

Matt