[asterisk-users] IOPS required by Asterisk for Call Recording

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:15:23 CST 2014

Hi,

MixMonitor takes a parameter of a system command to run when the recording
finishes. Like Chris said, you can write to ramdisk, and run a script that
will move the file into final position only when the call has done recording

Here we use:
                                Set(recordFile=${UNIQUEID}_${NUMBER}.gsm);

Set(recordPath=/var/log/asterisk/recordings/${CALLERID(dnid)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},GMT+0,%F)});

MixMonitor(/ramdrive/${recordFile},,/usr/local/bin/mixmon "${recordFile}"
"${recordPath}");
                                SIPAddHeader(X-REC-FILE:
${recordPath}/${recordFile});

and /usr/local/bin/mixmon will move the file to $recordPath and whatever
else needs done on that file...