[asterisk-users] Weird issue with Set(CALLERID(name)=string);

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:32:46 CST 2014

Hi,

I transfered the capture to my local machine and opened it in wireshark, I
can search from there:
--> SIP Display info:
"Sapo:0:243709253:1389884558.292163:SIP/covilha-pstn-000201f3"

but I will add your comment to my notes.

I've already searched the asterisk FULL log, and seen the Set() line ..
shows the correct string, that should have been displayed on softphone ...