[asterisk-users] Failed to get 160 samples from read factory , asterisk-11.5.1 app_confbridge.c

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Jan 9 15:39:14 CST 2014

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 2:59 AM, hardik <hkc323 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21015596/failed-to-get-160-samples-from-read-factory-
> asterisk-11-5-1-app-confbridge-c

1. Please don't post a link to another site with no explanation or
summary of your question. Not only are you unlikely to get many

2. As your post on StackOverflow is pertaining to Asterisk
development, your question (whatever it happens to be) belongs on the
asterisk-dev mailing list [1].

3. This looks similar to your previous ConfBridge/DTMF question on the
asterisk-dev mailing list [2], although since you haven't replied
there, I'm not entirely sure. Either way, the advice in my reply still
stands: please take the time to provide context to your question and
to the code that you are asking about. Sending a large block of code
that you've written with no context and asking someone to debug the
problems you're seeing is unlikely to generate the help you want.

Thanks -

Matt

[2] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2014-January/064504.html

--