[asterisk-users] G729 Licensing Revisited - I'm Sorry!

Jayson Devor jayson.devor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:04:11 CST 2014

> Correct, I didn't mention this, since I was assuming OP was talking
> about getting it into production.  Should have been more clear.

Sorry I should clarify. We were incubated for the testing period
however now will be depolying
for commercial use. That being said, we do feel the need to
contribute, and staying legit at
the same time. That being said, will purchasing 23 licenses (one for
each channel that we use), and continue to use the open source g729
sorftware keep us legal? Or do we have to use the commercial software
to keep our licenses valid? Sorry, i'm a type of idiot savant
(probably more towards the idiot side), of need of some concrete
answers so I can sleep at night :).