[asterisk-users] h extension isn't processed after call file finishes.

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 23:21:58 CST 2014

Matthew,

I don't think I've been as clear as I'd like.

I've got some fax-connected TA's that make outbound calls.  The dial
plan routes those calls to an AGI script that captures the fax image,
the destination phone number, and creates a call file to deliver the
image to the destination.

The first outbound call executes the h extension when it is hung up.
The second call, created by the call file, doesn't execute the h
extension,  even though I use the dialplan to actually route the
outbound call.

So, I'm ending up with statistics on the reception of the fax, but not
the final delivery.

Does that make more sense?

Mike.