[asterisk-users] h extension isn't processed after call file finishes.

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:49:59 CST 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a fax relay mechanism where faxes come in and get
relayed out to their final destination.  I'm using the h extension to store
various results from both legs.  This data is being saved correctly for the
first (receiving) leg. The second leg isn't calling the h extension when
it's finished.  The second leg is being initiated by a .call file like:

Channel: local/1505xxxxxxx at context
Application: sendfax