[asterisk-users] Changing gateway address

Dave Swangler ctitech at live.com
Fri Feb 14 16:40:56 CST 2014

Hello,

I inherited an Asterix phone system. I am well versed in Windows based platforms but have zero experience in Linux and Asterix, no make matters worse I have no documentation on this system. I had to change the entire networks gateway address for various reasons but now the Asterix system will not send messages via email. I think it is because of the gateway change. How do I change the gateway address? Is this product something I could contract out to have remote support?  Thanks,

Dave