[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crash in asterisk 10.0.0.

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Feb 14 02:19:07 CST 2014

According to https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions Asterisk 10 was EOLd on 2013-12-15 and has been on "security fix only" for a year before that.   If you find the bug and figure out how to fix it, the fix will never be released because Asterisk 10 is EOLd.    Take a look at the Asterisk 11 changelog, numerous fixes for seg faults.