[asterisk-users] trunk won't register

Jody Gugelhupf knueffle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 02:32:01 CST 2014

hi all,
I have been trying for months now in different ways and there are more users with the same problem (and same provider). I have collected information and logs about the problem here:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=84744&start=0&sid=11d8b008f80c197d315a6fee6153fecb

To summarize, our ISP also provides voip. they have some sip server on the modem/router (internal ip 192.168.2.254), all usernames are '*101' to '*110', the password is always 'kpn', port is 5060. If you try to register softphones from the internal network you always succeed, but trying to get asterisk to register seems hopeless and I'm not sure where the problem is but i think in the authentication/registration attempt. On the link above are asterisk logs, wireshark outputs and other logs available.
Any help is extremely welcome, thank you in advance!