[asterisk-users] How to Busy signals on DAHDI

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:56:50 CST 2014

Hello,

On a Asterisk 1.6.1 powered system, I've just discovered that using  Busy()
application in dialplan was no enough to send a Busy signal on incoming
Dahdi channel.

On this specific install, adding an Answer()) and a Playtone() statement in
dialplan triggered sending of busy tone but I'm still surprised by my
findings.

Should I expect public switch to send a Busy tone to caller whenever
Asterisk triggers Busy app or did I miss something ?

Regards