[asterisk-users] call rejected because extension not found in context 'internal

Justin Hester jhester at digium.com
Mon Feb 3 08:00:03 CST 2014

Howdy,

Your sip.conf file looks fine for some testing, though I would recommend
_not_ using an extension number to name a sip endpoint. Instead, name the
sip endpoint something more descriptive of the device. [Linphone-01]
[Linphone-02] for example. Then you'll want to configure extensions.conf to
Dial() the sip endpoint whenever the extension is dialed.

Justin Hester
Digium, Inc. · Technical Trainer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · USA
ph: +1 256 428 6238
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org