[asterisk-users] R: chan_sip and 2 devices under same extension - transferring call endpoint(s)

Davide Anzaldi [ Net&Com ] davide.anzaldi at netecom.it
Mon Dec 29 10:12:44 CST 2014

I have the very same situation in one of my networks.
To solve this you can dial out from the softphone and to move call to the
phone you can simply transfer call to the same user (just if you were
transferring call to yourself and the other device will ring.
While, as you notice, you cannot dial a device, you can surely call your
user to tranfer from a device to another.

Please note that call waiting has to be enable on user settings otherwise it
won't work.

This should work both on device/user with chan_sip and pjsip with multiple
devices on same user.

Davide