[asterisk-users] PJSIP configuration question

Dan Cropp dan at amtelco.com
Mon Dec 15 20:34:08 CST 2014

I am not sure if I entered the correct settings for the transport information.
For the local_net, I entered my local ip address, but no mask.  I will check with the network admin so he can verify the settings I entered.

One minor detail, we are using ip authentication.  When Vitelity changed my account from user based authentication to IP based authentication, they stopped including a user for the account.

Should these settings work without the from_user (IP based authentication) or do I need to get the account name from Vitelity?

Have a great day!

Da