[asterisk-users] POSSA CID Superfecta to query a CardDAV server ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 14:44:54 CDT 2014

Le 29 août 2014 14:30, "Marie Fischer" <marie at vtl.ee> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> we use OSX CardDAV server and its response is very slow, so we ended up
syncing all the CardDAV contacts to MySQL via cron. Asterisk dialplan then
runs a query defined in func_odbc.conf.

What kind of carddav query did you send to your server ? Finding caller's
name from phone number, I presume ?

Which client side tools did you then use ?

I may be wrong but googling a bit, most examples of carddav  I found where
for syncing directories, not querying so your experience is very
interesting.
> --
>
> marie
>
> On 29.08.2014, at 15:03, Lukasz Sokol <el.es.cr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would it be hard / anybody tried / any hints how / to add CardDAV
server query support to CID Superfecta ?