[asterisk-users] help

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Aug 25 14:15:28 CDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 6:48 AM, chandapure shiva
<chandapure.shivu89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>                I was going through sip.conf file and i am not able to
> understand the working and how to test the functionality of below fields.
>

> 1.tcpauthlimit
> 2.tcpauthtimeout
>
> any inputs regarding this will appreciated, thanks in advance

Do you have a specific question?

What do you mean "How to test the functionality of below fields?"

Here is the documentation on those options from the sip.conf sample file:

;tcpauthtimeout = 30            ; tcpauthtimeout specifies the maximum number
                                ; of seconds a client has to authenticate.  If
                                ; the client does not authenticate beofre this
                                ; timeout expires, the client will be
                                ; disconnected. (default: 30 seconds)

;tcpauthlimit = 100             ; tcpauthlimit specifies the maximum number of
                                ; unauthenticated sessions that will be allowed
                                ; to connect at any given time. (default: 100)

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager