[asterisk-users] Dynamic Parking Lots. Music on Hold Class

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:56:27 CDT 2014

Have you tried just setting the music on hold for the channel before you
park your call?

Set(CHANNEL(musicclass)=classical)

I just did a quick test and it appears to work on 1.8 however I am not
using a dynamic lot.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Bryant Zimmerman <BryantZ at zktech.com>
wrote:

> How can we set the music on hold class using the Dynamic Parking lots?
>
> The variables set the PARKINGLOT, PARKINGDYNAMIC,
> PARKINGDYNPOS,PARKINGEXT,PARKINGDYNCONTEXT
>
> I can't find a PARKINGMOH variable. This is becoming a big issue. We are
> using the current release 11. version
>
> We have to be able to set the MOH dynamically I just can't find the
> mechanism. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bryant
>
> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein