[asterisk-users] Overriding global voicemail options on a per-mailbox basis

Jairo jairomolinajr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 06:08:49 CDT 2014

Hi John,

Em 17/08/2014 12:04, "Tech Support" <asterisk at voipbusiness.us> escreveu:

>     So my question is this: Does anyone know which options can and can't
be overridden on a per-mailbox basis? Are there 9 options, are there 39, or
are there 26? Where can I find a definitive answer? It would be extremely
time consuming to test each option individually.

This is not an answer, just an observation ...

The fourth edition of The Asterisk book is based on Asterisk 11.

Best.