[asterisk-users] Asterisk on CentOS7

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Aug 13 12:11:42 CDT 2014

On 8/13/14, 11:31 AM, Matthew Jordan wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:10 AM, Ishfaq Malik <ish at pack-net.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Is anyone using asterisk on CentOS 7?
>>
>> If so, is it working fine and as expected?
>>
> Random data point: the Asterisk project's build agents are still on CentOS 6.
>
> Your mileage may vary.

     I installed CentOS 7 on a spare server along with all our Asterisk
configuration system and the only thing that failed is the asterisk
startup script included in the asterisk tarball.  I guess because the
startup system has changed so much that script will have to be updated.
Everything else worked fine as far as I can tell but obviously I did not
stress test that installation.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161