[asterisk-users] Asterisk 12.4 "Agent Busy" message on AgentRequest

Deepak Rawat deepaksingh.rawat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:24:07 CDT 2014

Thank you for the response Richard and Matthew! It's good to hear that you
are working on fixing the 5s delay. I was really puzzled by it and found
the idle time by trial and error. Is there any documentation of these new
behaviors?
Coming back to the main issue, I am getting agent busy when the agent logs
in for the first time. He/she is not supposed to be on any call. Is there
any command to find our where the agent is busy?