[asterisk-users] Error: 'LENGTH' is not a recognized built-in function name

Deepak Rawat deepaksingh.rawat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 23:20:13 CDT 2014

Thank you for the response Matthew. It makes perfect sense to cater to the
majority of databases. The changes I did are custom to our setup so we can
use Asterisk 12.4 with MS SQL Server 2012. I wanted to document this error
so anyone else facing it could resolve it. Like we have backslash_is_escape
setting in res_odbc.conf maybe we can provide a database_name setting and
drive the query using this setting. If I get time, I will submit a patch
for review.