[asterisk-users] Unregistered ports on SPAxxxx

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:44:49 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I've got a few devices, SPA112's and SPA8000's, that are giving me problems.

Each device has a separate SIP credential for each port, but sometimes, only a
few of the ports register.

So, the device will be running fine for a while, then suddenly one or more of
the ports will become Unreachable.  These ports will stay unreachable until
the device is power cycled.

I'm presuming that there was a momentary interruption in connectivity that
caused the registrations to fail/timeout.  But the ports should have become
Reachable by the time the registration period elapses.  But they don't.

Any ideas?

Mike.