[asterisk-users] "CBAnn" channel not going away in Asterisk 12

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Apr 30 09:20:30 CDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Richard Kenner <kenner at gnat.com> wrote:

> > If the reference count on the bridge is off, you should see the
> conference
> > bridge 'hanging around' after the last participant has left.
>
> And how would I be sure this is the case?  I did "core set debug 1" and
> didn't see the debug line about destroying the conference, but it doesn't
> show up in "confbridge list".

That's not terribly surprising, as the bridge is typically removed from the
list of active conferences prior to the destructor being called (the
destructor being the thing that releases memory, not the thing that
notifies everyone that this thing *should* be destroyed). It may show up in
'bridge show all' - but I'd actually expect it not to show up there either.

Really, I think we're pretty positive there's a ref leak (since otherwise,
the CBAnn channel would be long gone). If you can get a ref debug log and
the standard Asterisk DEBUG log showing the problem, that would help a lot
in finding out what is going on.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager