[asterisk-users] Reload problems with 1.8.27 and 11.9.0 - Someone else ?

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Apr 30 08:19:48 CDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Administrator TOOTAI <admin at tootai.net>wrote:

> Please, people from Digium, Matt again closed the new bug ASTERISK-23689 I
> opened (clone from 23683) telling that it's not a bug. Did he carefully
> read the comments on the new bug? If not, please forward him this email,
> *it's* a bug or you have to explain me why it is not!

I asked you not to clone and issues and to take your issue to the mailing
list (which you did, thank-you). Cloning issues makes a mess of the issue
tracker, and causes information to get lost.

If your issue is deemed to be a bug, the original issue will get re-opened.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager