[asterisk-users] Asterisk call forward for T1 incoming calls

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Mon Apr 28 13:12:35 CDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Al lists <asteriskal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to divert incoming calls on DAHDI T1 channels so telco gets
> the diversion and send the call to new number and releasing the channel?

I'm no PRI expert, but I do remember from my time working with the T1
interface cards that two B-channel transfers did something like this.

Digium has documentation on that here:
http://kb.digium.com/articles/Configuration/Two-B-Channel-Transfers

If that doesn't help, and you have a Digium card; you might call
Digium tech support to ask about it.

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager