[asterisk-users] cdr viewer for csv

binary dreamer dreamer.binary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:36:17 CDT 2014

hello everyone.
I am running asterisk and all of my CDRs are in the default csv.
the system is so limited to ram (only 256) and I cannot run MySQL or any
other program to give CDRs a fancy view.
at the moment the only other software running is nginx for a static webpage
with guidance on the system.
I do now want to move to sql or similar databases because the machine
cannot handle it (I have already tried and it wastes ram from calls).

is there a way to present to a webpage the CDRs from the csv, please?