[asterisk-users] Open Source Asterisk Polling Solution

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 05:44:00 CDT 2014

On Monday 21 Apr 2014, Nick Cameo wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> We are looking for a simple open source auto dialer with "polling"
> capabilities. What we would like is a program that we can upload
> leads to, and have asterisk:
>
> i) Dial numbers
> ii) Play pre-recorded
> iii) If user presses one, forward the call to an agent

Firstly, be warned:  Are you sure that is even legal to do in your
jurisdiction?  You could be setting yourself up for a hefty fine!  Check
applicable local laws before proceeding.

If what you want is allowed, then it's all entirely do-able using bash
scripting, call files and dialplan logic; so absolutely *do not* pay money for
a solution, and *do* insist on the Source Code and Modification Rights.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .