[asterisk-users] ControlPlayback can not replay complicated file names

Jonathan White jw at uvacity.com
Thu Apr 10 13:56:09 CDT 2014

If not sure if I am looking at a bug or expected behaviour as I do not see anything in the documentation.

ControlPlayback can not replay complicated file names

For example it can replay
1005
but it can not replay
1005-2014-04-08_23:58:17

Playback can replay
1005-2014-04-08_23:58:17

I suspect this relates to how the variables are parsed and parameters set.

Does anyone have any further information to suggest what the limitations are around file naming?

Thanks

---