[asterisk-users] Asterisk TON number

$$ dave cantera (android asus) david.cantera at ibsonecall.com
Wed Sep 25 07:46:04 CDT 2013

if you are a serious teleco guy, which it seems you are. you might consider dumping trixbox in the near future. while trixbox does provide a good entry level into the * world, there are limitations that will eventually hold you back from enjoying the full breadth of utility that * offers.
food for thought,

Dave Cantera
(856)813-7098 mobile/txt
david.cantera at ibsonecall.com