[asterisk-users] Asterisk TON number

Johann Steinwendtner steinwendtner at gmx.net
Wed Sep 25 07:11:11 CDT 2013

On 2013-09-25 09:22, Endri Stefani wrote:
> Hi
>
> Greeting to all you out there.
>
> I am new at asterisk, I have been working with PLMN platforms telecommunication for 5 years with NSN and Huawei.
>
> We have recently built an asterisk PBX with Trixbox and connected it to our MSS using Digium E1 cards(ISDN). Everything went smoothly as there are tons of information out there, except for the TON number.
>
> If you have worked in Telecommunication you will know the importance of TON flexibility.
>
> All the posts online suggested to update under Chan_dahdi.conf:
>
> pridialplan = international
>
> prilocaldialplan = international
>
> or other TON value ,restart the platform and then trixbox1*CLI> dialplan reload
>
> I have already done this with no success. Are there other changes I have to make in order to change dialplan?

If you change something in chan_dahdi.conf, 'dialplan reload' wont help.
You need to reload chan_dahdi. I 'm not quite sure if 'module reload chan_dahdi' reloads the
TON settings.
But you should be save by: module unload chan_dahdi.so and  module load chan_dahdi.so
which completly unloads and loads chan_dahdi.

Regards

Hans