[asterisk-users] PJSIP Authrentication by IP fails

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Sep 24 07:55:01 CDT 2013

CDR wrote:
> I have one single endpoint
>
> [inhouse](endpoint-basic)
> type=endpoint
>
> and one section like this
>
> [indentify]
> endpoint=inhouse
> match=X.Z.Y.X

You have not provided the complete configuration or console output so it
is impossible to know exactly what is going on.

> But when I call in from IP X.Z.Y.X, it does not match my peer. It
> tries to send the call the "default" context, and the number is not
> found.
> I know that I should have loaded this module,
> res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip.so

The PJSIP functionality has no default endpoint, unless the anonymous
module is loaded. Since you have not loaded it either the endpoint IS
being used or you are actually using chan_sip.

Providing the configuration and console output would illuminate the
situation.

--
Joshua Colp