[asterisk-users] PJSIP Authrentication by IP fails

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:15:37 CDT 2013

I have one single endpoint

[inhouse](endpoint-basic)
type=endpoint

and one section like this

[indentify]
endpoint=inhouse
match=X.Z.Y.X

But when I call in from IP X.Z.Y.X, it does not match my peer. It
tries to send the call the "default" context, and the number is not
found.
I know that I should have loaded this module,
res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip.so

and it is loaded. In fact, all others authentitcation modules are not,
since I only identify via IP. I did not load all the methods I will
never use.

load => res_pjsip.so
load => chan_pjsip.so
load => res_pjsip_acl.so
noload => res_pjsip_authenticator_digest.so
load => res_pjsip_caller_id.so
load => res_pjsip_diversion.so
load => res_pjsip_dtmf_info.so
noload => res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_anonymous.so
load => res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip.so
noload => res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_user.so
load => res_pjsip_exten_state.so
load => res_pjsip_log_forwarder.so
load => res_pjsip_logger.so
noload => res_pjsip_messaging.so
noload => res_pjsip_mwi.so
load => res_pjsip_nat.so
load => res_pjsip_notify.so
noload => res_pjsip_one_touch_record_info.so
noload => res_pjsip_outbound_authenticator_digest.so
noload => res_pjsip_outbound_registration.so
load => res_pjsip_pidf.so
load => res_pjsip_pubsub.so
noload => res_pjsip_refer.so
noload => res_pjsip_registrar_expire.so
noload => res_pjsip_registrar.so
load => res_pjsip_rfc3326.so
load => res_pjsip_sdp_rtp.so
load => res_pjsip_session.so
noload => res_pjsip_t38.so
noload => res_pjsip_transport_websocket.so
load => res_pjsip_acl.so

I need to identify the caller, and since there is no way to see the IP
address of the caller in the dial plan, at least I need to force
Asterisk to match it to a peer.
Any ideas?