[asterisk-users] iax packet loss again.

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Mon Sep 23 14:52:10 CDT 2013

OK list. Just in case anyone cares. I did figure out (sort of) why I was
not receiving any IAX packets.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2013-September/280590.html

My modules.conf file was the same one I had previously used in 1.8 and
it specifically loaded necessary modules instead of using "autoload =
yes". This was because previously I had been having issues with a few
modules and my simple application did not need many, so this was the
easy solution.

I'm not sure what modules IAX requires in 11 which were not required in
1.8 so as not to choke. (Well other then chan_iax2 of course which I was
using.)

Any way. If any one else has issues with IAX packets (I've seen a small
number) check your modules.conf file and see if you can figure out what
undocumented module it is missing.

TTFN
darryl