[asterisk-users] How to customize CDR(src) value ?

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Sep 19 09:31:23 CDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Olivier <oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Asterisk 11 doc says CDR(src) value is read-only (see
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+Function_CDR).
>
> For various reasons, I would appreciate to change its value so that it my
> own presentation rules instead of telco rules.
> Very often, I'm connected to telcos through DAHDI (and ISDN).
> For instance, telco presents calls with 123456789 while I would prefer a
> normalized +34123456789.
>
> Whenever I change CallerID presentation, the updated value persists in
> CDR(callerid) which matches my needs.
> Unfortunately, for CDR(dst), I'm still looking for an appropriate function
> or application.
>
> Looking at Asterisk doc, I saw NoCDR and ForkCDR apps but couldn't link
> those to what I'm after.
>
> How can I (re-)set CDR(src) value ?

You can't. It is a read-only property.

If you want a custom value - "my-src" or something like that - you can add
a new value to your CDR record by using the CDR function, i.e.,
Set(CDR(my-src)=+34123456789). Certain CDR backends - such as cdr_custom or
cdr_adpative_odbc - have the ability to store custom values.

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager