[asterisk-users] How to customize CDR(src) value ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 19 09:02:09 CDT 2013

Hi,

Asterisk 11 doc says CDR(src) value is read-only (see
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+11+Function_CDR).

For various reasons, I would appreciate to change its value so that it my
own presentation rules instead of telco rules.
Very often, I'm connected to telcos through DAHDI (and ISDN).
For instance, telco presents calls with 123456789 while I would prefer a
normalized +34123456789.

Whenever I change CallerID presentation, the updated value persists in
CDR(callerid) which matches my needs.
Unfortunately, for CDR(dst), I'm still looking for an appropriate function
or application.

Looking at Asterisk doc, I saw NoCDR and ForkCDR apps but couldn't link
those to what I'm after.

How can I (re-)set CDR(src) value ?

Regards