[asterisk-users] Tired of dropouts and garbled phone calls - where to go next?

Mikhail Lischuk mlischuk at itx.com.ua
Mon Oct 28 16:21:31 CDT 2013

Ron Wheeler писал 28.10.2013 21:59:

> I have not found any
good tools to track down the causes of poor voice quality.
> In my case,
I have good incoming quality and terrible quality going out.
> That is,
I can hear people perfectly well but they complain that my voice drops
out and is garbled regardless of who places the call.

I had the very
same problems. My users were ready to murder me.

I've tried whatever I
found relevant, and had no success. ISP was telling me that it was my
problem, everything's ok from their point of view (do they ever say
opposite?).

As a result, I've changed the ISP and everything became
perfect. I've spent 2 months fighting invisible enemy, but sometimes you
just have to stop trying everything possible and move to impossible
options.

--
With Best Regards
Mikhail