[asterisk-users] Tired of dropouts and garbled phone calls - where to go next?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Mon Oct 28 15:20:22 CDT 2013

Asterisk is a swiss army knife, you should either know how to use it or
rely on ready made software which control routing of calls through variable
bit rates (skype does that very effectively)

So the key here for you to research upon from those several hundred results
is "variable bit rate codec negotiations"

Mitul Limbani
www.facebook.com/enterux
www.facebook.com/entvoice