[asterisk-users] issue after install dahdi

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 08:10:21 CDT 2013

2013/10/22, A J Stiles <asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk>:
> On Tuesday 22 October 2013, Salaheddine Elharit wrote:
>> hello yes this is a fresh install
>>
>> [trunkgroups]
>> trunkgroup => 1,16
>> spanmap => 1,1,1
>>
>> [channels]
>> #include dahdi-channels.conf
>>
>> context=default
>> hidecallerid=no
>> callwaiting=yes
>> usecallingpres=yes
>> callwaitingcallerid=yes
>> threewaycalling=yes
>> transfer=yes
>> canpark=yes
>> cancallforward=yes
>> callreturn=yes
>> rxgain=0.0
>> txgain=0.0
>>
>> group=1
>> switchtype=euroisdn
>> signalling=pri_cpe
>> callgroup=1
>> pickupgroup=1
>> immediate=no
>> channel => 1-15,17-31
>>
>> the issue h=just with group 1 can not call via G1
>>
>> with group 2 theris no problem
>>
>> group=2
>> callgroup=2
>> switchtype=qsig
>> signalling=pri_net
>> callerid=520xxxxxx
>> immediate=no
>> channel => 32-46,48-52
>>

>> thanks and regards
>
> If group 2 works the way you want it to, then it must be configured
> correctly;
> meaning you just need to configure group 1 to match group 2.  So, *make a
> backup copy* of your chan_dahdi.conf first, in case this goes horribly wrong
>
> and you can't even remember where you started from, and try:
>
> group=1
> ;switchtype=euroisdn
> switchtype=qsig
> ;signalling=pri_cpe
> signalling=pri_net
> callgroup=1
> pickupgroup=1
> immediate=no
> channel => 1-15,17-31
>

> Then power the server off and on, to make sure DAHDI and Asterisk restart
> from
> scratch.
>

> If that works, congratulations, you've fixed it.  However, I don't think it
>
> will.  "switchtype=euroisdn" and "signalling=pri_cpe" are the correct
> settings
> for plugging into an ISDN-30 exchange line.  "pri_net" makes the card behave
>
> as though it was the exchange end  (like FXS on steroids).
>
> Can you post the contents of /etc/dahdi/system.conf ?
>
> --
> AJS
>
> Answers come *after* questions.
>
> --

hello

thanks for your response i have try to do this but the issue still the same

NB: the group 1 is for the first provider and the secend is for the
secend provider

if the issue still the same can i call my provider becouse for the
inbound call is ok bat the issue is for the outban calls

below etc/dahdi/system.conf

# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Thu Oct 17 12:37:31 2013
# If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
# your manual changes will be LOST.
# Dahdi Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg
#
# Span 1: TE2/0/1 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
echocanceller=mg2,1-15,17-31

# Span 2: TE2/0/2 "T2XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 2"
span=2,2,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47