[asterisk-users] IVR integration with third party application Help wanted

Notify Me notify.sina at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 07:48:34 CDT 2013

Hi list,

I hope this isn't in error but if it is I apologize.

I have a small project request on hand where the clients want their
customers to be able to dial in to conduct business over the phone in a
completely automated manner. From my limited understanding this looks a lot
like a call center where one has to build some sort of proxy that
understands their business logic and that can report stuff back to asterisk
which then reports it back to the customer.
I have little or no understanding of AGI or related architecture,  I just
know how to setup asterisk as a call manager.
if anyone would be willing to help me out to understand what needs doing
i'd be very grateful.

Thanks for listening,  and hope to hear from you soon!