[asterisk-users] Capture Media IP in CDR

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 04:59:43 CDT 2013

hi,
you have not mentioned which cdr backend you are using.
peer ip is saved in variable CHANNEL(peerip).
if you are using mysql for cdr backend you can create a field in cdr table
(field name can b any of your choice)
in dialplan assign the value of CHANNEL(peerip) to you ip field and
asterisk will fill ip field.
if you name ip feild "Peer_ip" you can use this example.

same,n,Set(CDR(Peer_ip)=${CHANNEL(peerip)})