[asterisk-users] Dahdi not detecting hangup when analog forwarding

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 7 09:05:41 CDT 2013

Hello,

I've got a test setup with 2 asterisk boxes:

Asterisk1 with:
asterisk 11.5.1
dahdi 2.7.0.1
Digium TDM400 with 2 FXO ports

Asterisk2 with:
asterisk 11.5.1
dahdi 2.7.0
Digium TDM400 with 2 FXS ports

Asterisk1 has the following AEL  Dialplan:

context remote {
    s => {
        Answer();
        Dial(DAHDI/g1/7005);
    };
};

When a call from Asterisk2 comes in, it is correctly entering the above
remote context and an extension on Asterisk2 receives an incoming call:
bothe Asterisk extension are talking to each other and everything run fine
(two ways audio) except that hangup is not detected by Asterisk1 (no matter
which Asterisk2 extension is hanging up):

- Asterisk2 shows non ongoing call,
- Asterisk1 show 2 living channels: I need to kill one of them to restore
expected status.

When I'm using another dialplan with which an incoming call is passed to a
local extension, hangup is correctly detected.

Am I trying to do something that can't be done (forwarding from one line to
another) ?
Any clue ?
Suggestions.

Regards