[asterisk-users] two steps when calling from web!

akhilesh chand omakhileshchand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:05:37 CST 2013

I'm making a call from web(click to dial) and able to successfully dial to
number but problem with when i dial a number call goes to first client and
after that call come into  my softphone show me "Answer" and "Decline"
bottoms, and then I have to click Answer to call the number. it seems it is
two step to calling the number. If I type the number direct to my client
softphone, it calls directly the number without show me to choose Answer to
calling.

I want integrate web application with softphone suppose to I will click on
dial button on web call goes to via my softphone or i will get ringing(or
ISDN status of call) sound.