[asterisk-users] TE410P PCI card in 1U rackount server

jg webaccounts at jgoettgens.de
Fri May 31 14:42:16 CDT 2013

I have some 1-U servers running using Xeon processors with the Asus
RS100-E7/PI2 barebone. There's only room for a single card and in my
case I am using PCI-E Sangoma B500 cards.  Geometry is the basic
problem. But this should not be a problem for your T1/E1 card. I had
problems using a Sangoma B700 hybrid card. You do need an adapter (if it
doesn't come with the board or barebone) as the cards are at least of
2-U size.

jg